Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sinfonia

The first english quotation i've recited is:
Good beginning is half done.
I was 10 years old at that time,still struggling with the spelling of 'Apple'.

but truth will never fade away.
everything will go magically smoothly with a cheer-up beginning.
so i'd better start writing diaries now----while the excitement of travelling and the sweetness of holiday romance is still spreading:)

i will record my life here honestly.
i've got tired of decorating myself(though u can easily earn social credits by fancy stories),but just simply over-comment anything.
if it's nice, i would like to say, it's NICE, instead of GORGEOUS.

but it won't be boring. nothing won't be a problem for me, except the mediocre life.
it's a curse to my young, intelligent and passionate mind.(to be confident is a beautiful thing,haha)

Sinfonia---a spanish word, means the starting tone of a symphony.
my life is and always will be a classical symphony fusing with rock&roll howl.
and plus, since none of my acquaintance will be given the link. it's definitely a safe field for me to reveal my true feelings----that's what secret garden for, isn't it?




No comments: