Tuesday, July 17, 2007

an interlude of my Africa Study...

today is pretty hot. i mean, weather is hot like always and my mood is unusually high:)
getting up quite fresh, i started my day with a delicious sandwish!
nothing special on work, but i finished two more countries on my Africa Study. and have a sweet talk with our Ukraine super-cute hitch-hiker.(i can balance the flattery and flirting pretty well now,haha)
the weather is hot, but i was sooo concentrating on my work(i mean, writing blog and africa study),so i didn't feel any anxious.
Anna wrote me email, saying that she will book the flight ticket to warsaw in Aug. 12th to visit me specially!!! oh my God! she did make my day!
struggling going to warsaw with yiyang,or krakow with Eugune,or go hiking in holy cross with monica,verona,Marian and,unfortunately,sneshka----yola called me out. at the last minute, the movie downloaded succesfully after a week long waiting!!
with a high mood, i went to the radio planet and had a live show.it was terrible-organized somehow, but my performance was just EXCELLENT!!haha!!
i do think i've got a fabulous radio-voice and magical book on showing myself:)
and have strawberry pancake with our sweetest yola!!
sweet day!!

No comments: